Planting Oxygen

FLOWERING day...
spending two to 4hours making oxygen blooming... showering the plant, mixing the soil and re planting greens vegetables and herbs.

My great Grandfather a Spanish Army during world war 11. after the war he has been relocated to Asia region where he found his wife. After the war, he has begun to collect and buy land and start to plant rice which feeds most of the villages and give the family a work opportunity as rice planter.

My Grandfather has gifted, anything he plants will grow beautifully. and this being inherited by my father. I still remember I used to play with the soil when my father planting banana and other fruits tree. I can still recall my mother love to plant flowers specially roses.

now you know WHERE my talent of planting come from, I been gifted the magic hand, everything I plant will grow and the flower will blooming and their birds come visited the garden.
I LOVE to SMELL the roses as my house covered with different colors of roses, and my favorite "the rosy rose" which I think my mother name me after that.

Pitcher Plant... insect eater nice plant to keep for outdoor house
pitcher plant growing wild in my backyard house due we stay near the forest area facing the sea on the top of the hills. the best memories I still can recall during growing up. Now you can see most of the nursery and Sunday market selling this plant as an insect repellent. I have early plant educations just a step away from my house, which my father was our lecture.
Bloosom  pink bougainvillea  the color of the day
Every Evening my father will bring me walk along the side the beach and I collect full of  SHELL's in my pocket and t-shirt. Now you wonder why IM choosing my work place either in the Forest or Sea side. My two last work place base in the Private Island in Malaysia. Since that it would not be the same anymore. over populated and over develop .

A day at the seminar and a beautiful orchid to start the day!
the 1st orchid I learn from the jungle during my Geography Trips, WHAT a beauty with the exotic smell. My father and my brothers will have a hike into our backyard forest and bring me an orchid and he plants it on the top of our mango tree and can see it blooming under the shade.

Mints at my Garden
Since I keep moving around EVERY location and my resort place I will start a garden just to keep my empty time useful, no wifi during my time. we start a group with herbs planting and share it during some gathering. I always start new activities and will involve most of the staff, if im not around others will continue to look after and take over the planting. until all of our staff quarters backyard was cover with different varieties of vegetables. no space for my hobbies anymore it becomes a big thing for other staff as food source. I just need to start and everyone will follow. it was a fun, good memories. to have all of our block gathers and share the veges.
Basil at my garden 
when I move too much bigger city, life bit difficult to MAINTAIN the plant when not all people like to planting and showering plants. Actually, NO time to do all this. I find it very different culture.
sometimes I buy most vege and start to plant in the pot, its grow beautifully, but I work on the island, ITRAVELING most of my time , theirs a time I back home in my rental space. all the plant dry died! seriously how difficult just help to showering the plant. 
sometimes I sad, that a simple thing we can grow inside a small pot, no need to buy! SOME people just don't see the value of plants,
it needs cares, love and they bring the best taste and good nutrition for our body .some is hight in antioxidant. Anyaway I still Planting, its very good felling can eat something you plant by your self "Very satisfying"
Add caption
I still spend my useful time with gardening every saturday, i just need 2hours playing with the soil and harvesting few of the basil,mints, tumeric.. yummy meals today
  .... have a freshly aromatic honey tea with fresh lemon and mints... for a good day of gardening.
a bouquet of herbs for dinner
The Island Planting
Even in the Island, I still try to plant veggies, but not easy with the weather. Then I start to plant flower and go for snorkeling looking for the underwater garden.... this is my new garden underwater plant. Christmas tree worms very interesting warms looks like veges
Underwater Garden... one of the color of worm tree  blooming in coral host.
Among Plant  I Plant inthe resort..
Pokok Ketapang - local name very command trees
Pokok Ketapang- command tree in the tropical Island, with hard seeds, attract Giant squirrel, bats at night and others birds.
eveery end of the season from October to January the leaves will turn to bright red and fall, only in Feb-March the new green leaves will grow .

My Quote:
"I bring Oxygen where every I Stand, I need to leave, I need Fresh Air" -rosie daria

I need to create the environment with fresh Air




#rosieKitchen #photography #Nature #skysea

Comments

Read Me

Lahad Datu

Kuala Kubu Bharu

Borneo Rainforest Lodge & Danum Valley