The New Year Run

It was a quiet Christmas and New Year in Kuala Lumpur, phone line not busy to give a call to greets everyone a Hello! especially to those cant going back home to see their family and friends.

and for me early wake up still as normal as another day, very motivated for the next day to come!
its 6am view at Dataran Merdeka
and this morning 5am is a new 2018 year startup!

Being a supporter of my friend to the Morning Run! is the best I can to start the Year, taking a photo is part of my excitement but today can see most people still in their bed after on holidays and jolly of New Year Cheers.

Good Day to take my 1st photo of the year and start to fill in the empty pages...

prepared at 5am and drive to the Dataran Merdeka before the flag off at 7:15am delay I heard.

many not good reviews on the social media about the organizer who's running this event not play professional from the startup on the race kit collections, to the delay of the flag off and the giving of the medal to the finisher.

Anyway...  wish all runner keep up the good  Run, being Safe and Better Healthy this Year!
for New Organizer for any event, learned from mistake move forward and be BETTER to reach the standard of professionalism.


My best Friend who challenges  her self and preparing for the Half Marathon more than proud of her spirit  

her 1st photo and Run of the Year before her Half Marathon

my 1st Smile of the Year, here support my friend 1st run of the year

me and my self prepared

my sleepy eyes for the New Day


at 6:30am everyone waiting for the flag off for 10km which suppose at 7am, while staring at this majestic historical building .this is the place where history begins with the independence of the Malaya.

History is part of the story that builds the country and how strong of the Unity within people tells through the development of its economy and the good words spreading reputations how we bring together the culture with differences religious in one roof.

the History teaches us to Respect others belief, War remind us to be Peace with one another and our Leader should embrace us as One Unity, One Country, One citizen togetherness  we restore what had been ruin and built a new history, so that our new generations will learn from us and take care our country until the next future leaders.

it's a Good history circle which we should not be forgotten, the history mark what built us.

at Dataran Merdeka with all the 21km participate just arrived from their earlier run 
I always proud of where I COME FROM, NEVER FORGOTTEN WHERE MY ROOT of history that bring the best person out of me. I proud of my self to have multiracial families and friends, which respect our differences and still celebrates whatever celebrations we have in this country.

my 1st look of the Year!









the traveling shoes.

Comments

Read Me

Lahad Datu

Kuala Kubu Bharu

Borneo Rainforest Lodge & Danum Valley